- Impossible Burger – NOT VEGAN BY DEFAULT cooked in butter unless requested otherwise. The gluten free bun is vegan.
Beyond Sausage Bratwurst – they can cut it up and put it on the vegan gluten free bun
- Salad greens with fruit and veggies
- Tater tots
- Wheat wrap
- Chips with guacamole and salsa
- Stromboli with veggies and chick’n strips, no cheese
- Vegan sauces: Hot, kinda hot, medium, mild, and the sauce on the table.
- Vegetarian wings – After many attempts to decipher from Arooga’s employees whether the new meatless wings are vegan or vegetarian, we are still left with many different answers and therefore can not say for certain whether they are vegan.
- Fries are NOT VEGAN – batter with which they are made contains dairy.
The store’s mini café area carries many vegan options, from salads and soups, to black bean wraps, eggless tofu salad and “chicken” salad sandwiches. You can even call or order online so your food is ready to be picked up or delivered!
3800 Trindle Road, Camp Hill, PA 17011
Multiple options, including Vegetable Samosa, Falafel, Chana Papri Chaat, Hummus, Samosa Chaat, Aloo Tikki, Veggie Seekh Kebab, Saffron Basmati Rice, Royal Cumin Rice, Vegetable Biryani (omit the raita), and numerous other vegan-friendly options on their vegetarian menu.
3433 Simpson Ferry Road, Camp Hill, PA 17011
Clearly marked vegan menu options. Many choices including pizzas, burgers, tacos, snacks, apps, and even desserts!
4444 Carlisle Pike, Camp Hill, PA 17011
Soy, almond and coconut milk available for coffee and smoothies.
2133 Market St, Camp Hill, PA 17011
Many vegan plates like hummus, stuffed grape leaves, baba ghanouj, bread, tabbouleh and quite a few others. Offers a few vegetarian entrees which appear to be vegan (but ask your server for confirmation!)
2153 Market St, Camp Hill, PA 17011
Offers vegan bowls and salads.
A chain restaurant focusing on pasta dishes, Noodles & Company offers a couple vegan options, with an option to add tofu to your dish as well. Zucchini noodles are also available.